Chrysler Repair/Chrysler BCM/PCM issues

joe wrote at 2013-03-14 15:57:33
when you install the bcm with vehicle theft security system or vtss you must place key into ignition turn key to light the theft light do not start vehicle wait till light goes off repeat for each key then you can start vehicle, this also applies for pcm and ecu. If the vtss light does not turn off you have to program the keys to the ignition.

joe wrote at 2013-03-16 00:34:37
just replaced my bcm and only issue was the increase mileage it ok I have paper work on the replacement bcm and the mileage when engine was rebuilt. On top of the bcm is a box which can be removed and replace it to the exchange from your bad one this will keep the key coding which is done when key is placed in ignition and turned until you see the vtss vehicle theft security system light come on wait till it goes off and do it for each key you now have programed your keys and theft system and always make sure the part number is the same for the bcm if not it will create many issuses.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston