Chrysler Repair/Chrysler 300c stalls/no codes

G Lewis wrote at 2012-11-04 23:27:05
This problem of both Dodge and Chrysler evap systems is a fleet wide issue.  Roll over valve in tank is causing issues with full or near full tank.  fuel gets in to the canister resulting is stall out.  My 2006 300C started to have the stall problem and the fist time it happened I was in a left turn (blinking yellow) and the engine died with oncoming traffic.  the oncoming car stopped within inches of me and the following car also had to stop short.  This issue is fleet wide and Chrysler has assigned case number K14738841. Geico refused to honor my mechanical brakedown policy protection so I have now had to retain an attorney and go after both Chrysler (product liability) and Geico for Breech of Contract.  It is hard to demonstrate as it is a chronic issue.  Fortunately I have had adult passangers in the car when it stalls.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).