Chrysler Repair/'06 300C 5.7L: code P0300

Question
Sorry Roland it wouldn't let me do another follow up. I cleared the codes and it came back on this time just P0300. 2006 chrysler 300c Hemi AWD.

Answer
Hi Jamie,
Now that it no longer focuses on only a single cylinder it does open the possibility of the egr perhaps being ajar when it should be closed due to build of crud on the valve stem. I will copy the pages about how to remove the egr so you can look inside it. Also I will copy the pages about the 0300 code and send those to you as well. I will do that tomorrow morning.  
Thanks for the rating and nomination.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston