Chrysler Repair/'06 300C 5.7L: code P0300

Sorry Roland it wouldn't let me do another follow up. I cleared the codes and it came back on this time just P0300. 2006 chrysler 300c Hemi AWD.

Hi Jamie,
Now that it no longer focuses on only a single cylinder it does open the possibility of the egr perhaps being ajar when it should be closed due to build of crud on the valve stem. I will copy the pages about how to remove the egr so you can look inside it. Also I will copy the pages about the 0300 code and send those to you as well. I will do that tomorrow morning.  
Thanks for the rating and nomination.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).