Chrysler Repair/1998 Concorde 3.2L stalls

Question
Hello car stalls at times while driving or at idle. Sometimes when it dies if I tap on the gas pedal a few times it starts up again and runs fine. When it stalls I coast to the side of the road and wait a few min then it starts up again. Only does it when it get s to operating temp.

Answer
Hi Robert,
Try the ignition key for a fault code readout:"on-off-on-off-on and leave on", doing that in 5 seconds or less elapsed time. Then watch the odometer window to see if any 4-digit numbers preceded by a P appear. Let me know. Also it could be the exhaust gas recirculation valve is gummed up and isn't closing to a dead stop when you take your foot off the gas, which then causes the engine to falter or die because of a too lean mixture. So let me know of any fault code numbers and if none then checkout the funcition of that valve.
Please 'rate' my answer (see below).
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston