Chrysler Repair/2.7L oil dipstick tube removal

Question
I thank you for the walkthrough in the replacement of the T-stat, but as far as the "remove the oil dipstick tube", I've pulled with moderate force but don't want to break it, is there a bolt that I'm not seeing or is it just REALLY stuck in there and I must simply pull it out?

Answer
Hi Johnathan,
I don't recall the previous answer or which job requires removing the oil dipstick tube. If you can point me toward the job you are doing that would help me.
I don't find any specific mention of the tube removal in the manual. If you see no clamps/suppports for the tube itself then I would believe that it is a 'press fit' into the block. To be sure you could go to a Chrysler dealer parts counter and ask to look in the parts manual where there will be a drawing that shows the dipstick tube and any associated hardware to it. If none are shown, then I would feel assured that it is press fit.
Please 'rate' my answer (see below).
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston