Chrysler Repair/2000 chrysler sebring wont start

Question
QUESTION: Keven,
I have been reading and find that a lot of people are having the same problem.It shut down, I changed plugs&wires,distributor,ASD, Cam sensor and it still wont start. No spark from distributor. could the security system be causing this problem.

ANSWER: An alarm system will not be active while driver  only when u lock the doors and it arms.

QUESTION: If not the alarm system, then what is keeping the car from starting?
As stated, changed everything, no codes. Your answer was very short.
What else could stop the car from starting.

Answer
This is not the place to teach u how to diog a car  that's not my job. And frankly it would take way to long to do so  I have spent 15 years getting this info on what to do. For your issue how did u check for codes? cheap hand held scanner? They only show federal emission codes  u will need a good scanner to get what I am looking for.
Also need more info that was not provided  such as what engine size u have.
Check for spark  check for fuel  which one is missing?
To list all of the possible things that would cause it not to start is pointless and a waste of my time and your time.

Chrysler Repair

Kevin