Chrysler Repair/2000 chrysler sebring wont start

I have been reading and find that a lot of people are having the same problem.It shut down, I changed plugs&wires,distributor,ASD, Cam sensor and it still wont start. No spark from distributor. could the security system be causing this problem.

ANSWER: An alarm system will not be active while driver  only when u lock the doors and it arms.

QUESTION: If not the alarm system, then what is keeping the car from starting?
As stated, changed everything, no codes. Your answer was very short.
What else could stop the car from starting.

This is not the place to teach u how to diog a car  that's not my job. And frankly it would take way to long to do so  I have spent 15 years getting this info on what to do. For your issue how did u check for codes? cheap hand held scanner? They only show federal emission codes  u will need a good scanner to get what I am looking for.
Also need more info that was not provided  such as what engine size u have.
Check for spark  check for fuel  which one is missing?
To list all of the possible things that would cause it not to start is pointless and a waste of my time and your time.

Chrysler Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP