Chrysler Repair/2000 dodge neon 2.0: no start, code 1389

Question
QUESTION: hi my 2000 dodge neon wont start i put a new starter battery and a new cam sensor its getting gas and spark but wont still start can you please help thank you

ANSWER: Try the ignition key to get the fault code readout:"on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in 5 seconds or less elapsed time. Then watch the odomteter window to see the mileage disappear and be replaced by 4-digit number(s) preceded by a P. Let me know the number and we'll go from there.
Roland
PS Please rate my answer (see below).
Thanks

QUESTION: hi i check it its showing me 2 they are p-1684 and the other is p-1193

ANSWER: Hi James,
The 1684 simply tells us the battery was disconnected recently.
The 1193 says that the voltage showing on the inlet air temp circuit is unexpectedly high, which might mean its not plugged in or a short circuit has occured in the wiring. That sensor is attached to the air intake tube that goes into the throttle body. It has a 2-wire plug (violet/light green and black/light blue). The PCM uses that temp reading to set the mixture and the timing of the spark so that sensor not working may be why it won't start. So take a look at that and see if you can notice any problem with it.
Please 'rate' my answer (see bel0w).
Thanks,
Roland

QUESTION: hi i found another code its p-1389 i tryed the other 2

Answer
That code means that although the autoshut down relay is closing when you start cranking it over, nonetheless the voltage it is supposed to send along is not appearing at the PCM. This could be due to fuse 21 being blown (in the power box) or the points inside the relay are oxidized and not conducting. So check out the fuse, and then try switching out the relay with another one that isn't crucial (such as the AC clutch or horn relay).
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston