Chrysler Repair/2008 Chrysler T&C front bumper cover removal

I have read your answer regarding the removal of the front bumper cover and have an additional question. When removing the front bumper cover is it necessary to remove the headlight assemblies ? If so how are they removed.

Hi Jeff.
Yes, the headlamp units must be removed. There are three screws on the top side which when removed allow it to be removed. Do you have the details on the rest of the job?
Sorry for the delay in answering as I just found your question in the "pool" to which it had been referred by Kevin. Please 'rate' my answer (see below). Thanks
PS If you need the pages that show the whole process let me know your email address and I can send you them as an attachment. Don't us the @ symbol but instead us "at". otherwise the address will be automatically deleted from your follow-up question.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).