Chrysler Repair/2008 Chrysler T&C front bumper cover removal

Question
I have read your answer regarding the removal of the front bumper cover and have an additional question. When removing the front bumper cover is it necessary to remove the headlight assemblies ? If so how are they removed.

Answer
Hi Jeff.
Yes, the headlamp units must be removed. There are three screws on the top side which when removed allow it to be removed. Do you have the details on the rest of the job?
Roland
Sorry for the delay in answering as I just found your question in the "pool" to which it had been referred by Kevin. Please 'rate' my answer (see below). Thanks
PS If you need the pages that show the whole process let me know your email address and I can send you them as an attachment. Don't us the @ symbol but instead us "at". otherwise the address will be automatically deleted from your follow-up question.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston