Chrysler Repair/my 99 chrysler 300m EVIC

Question
QUESTION: Hi
the EVIC of my car has only the features of:
instant-MPG, compass, temperature and DTE
I want to add 5-tire TPMS and Homelink features
my quition is:
if I replace my 99 Chrysler300m EVIC with advanced used one has these two additional features(may be 02-04?) and install the tire sensors, does it fit the plugs of my 99 car and works properly?
Thank you,,,

ANSWER: let me check the manuals and get right back

QUESTION: I DO thank you for response,
I' waiting,,,
Thank you again,,,

Answer
Hi Essam,
I checked the two manuals I have ('98 and '04) and find that the plugs at the evic are not identical, but the wires at the plugs are identical. So you need to rewire a plug to make the exchange. As to the 'work properly' that is something I can't be sure of. The issue would be whether the communication between the new evic would be compatible with the existing body computer in your car. While the information wire is the same color and goes to the same plug at the bcm, I wouldn't know whether the electronic communication programming in you '99 bcm is interchangeable with that in an '04 bcm. So you may have to take a chance or seek further info from Chrysler directly.
Please 'rate' my answer (see below).
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston