Chrysler Repair/A fan issue with a desk top computer

I don't know if your the person to ask this. I have a custom gaming PC I bought about 2 yrs ago. After about 1 half year the fan started to blow a lot coming on more and more until it was constant. Not long after this when I would put in a CD into the drive a strange screeching sound could be heard from the computer and the screen would break up. I stop using the CD drive. A few days later the computer would start as normal and then after about a minute the screen would come up signal lost. Its been doing this ever since but the light are still on the desktop

I would suggest that you open up the box and vacuum off the circuit boards and the air intakes and exhausts and the fan itself. That should be done about every 6 months, very carefully using a soft tip vacuum brush. That is my experience with desk top computers.
I don't claim to be an expert, but please 'rate' my answer. Thanks,

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).