Chrysler Repair/flickering lights/voltage

Question
2006 Chrysler t/c  the battery voltage fluctuates from 14.20 to 15.00 volts in concert with the lights flickering

Answer
Hi Jake,
What lights are flickering...what is the position of the key at that time...what circuits have you hand-selected at that time when you observe the flickering?
It could either be a flakey battery connection or it could be there is some circuit that is connected to the battery and in use that is flakey.
Deal with the battery first:
Try removing the - post clamp at the battery, then remove the + post clmap.  Then check the condition of the + clamp/wires/post and then reconnect the + post clamp. Then inspect the - post clamp/wires/post and also follow all the wires attached to the - clamp to their end points and check those connections to see that they are clean and tight. Then reconnect - post clamp to the battery. If you still have flickering then we will have to find out which circuit is flakey.
Please 'rate' my answer (see below).
Thanks,
Roland
Sorry for the delay but I just found your question in the 'pool' to which it had been referred by the other Chrysler expert, Kevin.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston