Chrysler Repair/flickering lights/voltage

2006 Chrysler t/c  the battery voltage fluctuates from 14.20 to 15.00 volts in concert with the lights flickering

Hi Jake,
What lights are flickering...what is the position of the key at that time...what circuits have you hand-selected at that time when you observe the flickering?
It could either be a flakey battery connection or it could be there is some circuit that is connected to the battery and in use that is flakey.
Deal with the battery first:
Try removing the - post clamp at the battery, then remove the + post clmap.  Then check the condition of the + clamp/wires/post and then reconnect the + post clamp. Then inspect the - post clamp/wires/post and also follow all the wires attached to the - clamp to their end points and check those connections to see that they are clean and tight. Then reconnect - post clamp to the battery. If you still have flickering then we will have to find out which circuit is flakey.
Please 'rate' my answer (see below).
Sorry for the delay but I just found your question in the 'pool' to which it had been referred by the other Chrysler expert, Kevin.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).