Chrysler Repair/fuel pump relay/fuse/operation: Sebring lxi

Question
Hi I have a Chrysler Sebring lxi my fuel pump won't come on I just bought a new one still nothing if its the relay could you let me know where its located

Answer
Hi Nicholas,
The fuel pump relay is on the firewall, directly in front of the driver, where there are three relays in a row. It is the most in-board of the three. The power that it controls comes out of the fusible link #3 which is in the very far upper-right corner of the power distribution box, so check that it is solid/not blown.
In the normal course of affairs the pump should run for about one second when you turn the key to the 'run' position, and then start again when you begin cranking over the engine.
This info is from the '00 manual which should apply but I don't know your model year.
Now if the fuel pump relay doesn't close (feel the relay while a helper cranks over the engine, it should click 'on' which you may be able to sense with your fingers). If it doesn't close when you start cranking but it did run for about a second when you turned the key to 'run', then chances are that one of the engine rotation position sensors is bad. Verify that with a code readout if you can borrow one before 'throwing parts' at the problem.
Let me know the year and engine if you send a 'follow-up' question.
Roland
PS Sorry for the delay but I just found your question in the 'pool' to which it had been referred by Kevin. Please 'rate' my answer (see below).

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston