Chrysler Repair/Fuel Rail connections

Question
How do I find the right O-rings for the back and front for the 3.5 1994 Intrepid?

Answer
Hi Bruce,
My first thought would be a Chrysler or Dodge dealer parts counter where they would have the parts manual and part numbers. If not, they should know other ways to find these. However, if you are describing O-rings that are associated with plastic or metal quick-disconnects the manual states that parts for these are usually not available separately and if the connections are not viable then the entire part to which the quick-connect is attached would appear to have to replaced.
There are 3 pages in the '04 manual that discusses the separating and re-joining of these quick-connections which if you don't have I would be pleased to email these to you as attachments. Let me know your email address but don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at" as otherwise the address will be automatically erased.
Please "rate" my answer (see below).
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston