Chrysler Repair/Fuel Rail connections

How do I find the right O-rings for the back and front for the 3.5 1994 Intrepid?

Hi Bruce,
My first thought would be a Chrysler or Dodge dealer parts counter where they would have the parts manual and part numbers. If not, they should know other ways to find these. However, if you are describing O-rings that are associated with plastic or metal quick-disconnects the manual states that parts for these are usually not available separately and if the connections are not viable then the entire part to which the quick-connect is attached would appear to have to replaced.
There are 3 pages in the '04 manual that discusses the separating and re-joining of these quick-connections which if you don't have I would be pleased to email these to you as attachments. Let me know your email address but don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at" as otherwise the address will be automatically erased.
Please "rate" my answer (see below).

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).