Chrysler Repair/headlight adjustment

I have read several articles about how to adjust the headlights on a 2004 Chrysler sebring sedan and they all lead you to an adjustment screaw for horizonal and vertical adjustments but none of them tell where the adjustment screws are. can you help

Hi Merritt,
I looked on all my sources for that secrew location ('03 print manual, '04-07 CD manuals and have not found a drawing which shows the location of the screw. I am at a loss as to what to tell you. Try various screws on the top of the unit one of which may be it. Sorry to not be of help. There is lots of info about the export model, but nothing other than there being a single screw on the domestic model headlamp unit.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).