Chrysler Repair/headlight adjustment

Question
I have read several articles about how to adjust the headlights on a 2004 Chrysler sebring sedan and they all lead you to an adjustment screaw for horizonal and vertical adjustments but none of them tell where the adjustment screws are. can you help

Answer
Hi Merritt,
I looked on all my sources for that secrew location ('03 print manual, '04-07 CD manuals and have not found a drawing which shows the location of the screw. I am at a loss as to what to tell you. Try various screws on the top of the unit one of which may be it. Sorry to not be of help. There is lots of info about the export model, but nothing other than there being a single screw on the domestic model headlamp unit.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston