Chrysler Repair/neon 97 giving different codes

Question
hi
roland i am now not sure whats really taking place. my neon 1997 started with oxygen sensor code,then briefly revealed a camshaft sensor code, and now its showing a coolant sensor code. its throwing codes left and right and i am not sure what needs to be done so that it does not keep sending me on wild chase. remember, it started stall/jerk and the first code i got was oxygen sensor.

Answer
Hi Tony,
The coolant temp sensor is an inexpensive part and easy to replace. I would do that, then disconnect the battery briefly to erase the old code, then see if anything else happens. The sensor has two-wire plug and is typically located next to the thermostat housing on the top of the engine (but you didn't mention which engine you have) and the wire colors are tan/black  and black/light blue. You can do this replacement yourself easily.
Please 'rate' my answer (see below).
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston