Chrysler Repair/Replacing water pump on 2002 Dodge Intrepid 2.7L

Question
QUESTION: Roland,
I see that you had answered someone on this before and offered the instruction sheets.  Is there any way you can send those to me.  I have the same issue and a family friend who is a mechanic is going to replace the pump and the timing chain system(if you think that should be done as well) but he needs the instructions/schematics to be sure he is doing it correctly.

I would appreciate any help you could give me on this!

Thank you,
Lisa

ANSWER: Hi Lisa,
Yes, just send me a follow-up question where you tell me your email address and I will copy the pages from the '04 manual I have on CD as an attachment. Don't use the @ symbol but instead use 'at', otherwise the address is automatically erased. As to the chain that probably is not necessary to replace but it should be inspected.
Please 'rate' my answer (see below).
Thanks,
Roland

QUESTION: Email is lisa.tolson at 3dsystems.com

Is the '04 the same as the '02?

Answer
Hi Lisa,
I would believe the '04 manual will apply to your '02 engine as it was in production beginning in '98 or thereaboubts. I will send the pages shortly. Please be so kind as to rate my answer and consider a 'yes' to the question about a nomination of me to be 'volunteer of the month.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston