Chrysler Repair/shift solenoid code 0755

Question
Im having transmission troubkes the code that came up was po755 can you help me out with a solution

Answer
Hi Al,
There are four solenoids in the solenoid/pressure switch assembly of the transmission and the code says that the solenoid whose purpose is to control the #2 and #4 clutches is not responding properly to a built-in electrical testing of it. Usually this means a replacement of the assembly because individual parts for it are not readily available. It may be located inside or outside the transmission depending upon the year/make/model of the vehicle. It might be an issue with the two wires that connect the transmission control module to the solenoid, or the transmission ground wire could be disconnected, or the tcm itself might be faulty. More likely at fault is the assembly itself, but the wiring would be worth checking out before buying and replacing that assembly.
The tcm will default to limp-in mode (driving only in 2nd gear and reverse) in order to minimize any other damage to the transmission. If you want further information tell me the year/make/model/body style/engine that you have.
Please 'rate' my answer (see below).
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston