Chrysler Repair/workshop/repair manual

Question
QUESTION: We have a chrysler voyager 2.5crd 2003 diesel, manual transmission.  Can you please tell us where we can get a proper workshop manual for this vehicle as the Haynes which we have is pretty useless and doesn't have any information regarding the gearbox at all. We need something which will give the proper and necessary information for this vehicle especially with regard to the gearbox which we are going to have to replace.  Your help is much appreciated
Many thanks

ANSWER: Hi John,
You would want to get the Chrysler-published service manual for the town and country and the voyager. I have had good success by searching on eBay under the category "Chrysler Service Manual". The '02 manual is the one I have been using to answer your question so that would work if you can't get an '03. Take you time and notice that different sellers offer quite different pricing.
The manual trans is covered on 95 pages. I could photocopy those and mail them to you for a cost of around $11. If there is some specific problem you can identify then I should be able to send you copies of a few pages from the '04 manual on CD that I have, as attachments to an email.
I am sorry to learn that you need a replacement transmission...what happened?
Roland

QUESTION: Unfortunately got a hammering from our daughter.

Answer
It may be possible to disassemble and repair if you had the pages for that transmission. Because in either case you will have to remove it, you might want to consider that alternative.
Let me know if you have identified which parts are 'hammered'. So the issue is beyond the back-up switch?

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston