Chrysler Repair/'04 Stratus 2.4L: codes 0131, 0132

Some time ago I got some problems with backfire into intake mainfold. I didn't find location for potential air/vacuum leak.

But today my problem is different :(

I bought new O2 Sensor (not Mopar)and replaced.
Reconnected all as it should be and Dodge throw me codes P0131 and P0132.
and what is my main problem rough Idle even stall - only on N/P positiion.

After apply D/R it is all fine.

Park/Neutral VSS=0
Engine coolant 95C
TPS 12.9%
Long Term Fuel Trim -32
MAP  58-72
RPM ~500-600

Engine coolant 95C
TPS 12.9% stable
ABG Long Term Fuel Trim "0"
MAP fixed 38
RPM fixed ~840

I've made road test and it runs as usual.
I've checked IACV cleaned - nothing changed - but after disconnecting engine stalls
I've disconnected O2 sensor - nothing changed rought idle.

Please help.

ANSWER: Hi Chris,
Let me check out the codes in the shop manual and get right back.

QUESTION: I forgot to add that engine is DOHC 2.4

ANSWER: Hi Chris,
The signal wire is black/light green and runs from pin 4 of the sensor plug to pin 31 of the control module #2 plug (gray). The return wire is brown/dark green and runs from pin 3 at the sensor to pin 32 of the #2 plug.
Please read the PS below and respond.

QUESTION: Wheat exactly I should measure?
Voltage , Ohm, Engine running?
check continuity
pin 4 of the sensor plug to pin 31
pin 3 at the sensor to pin 32

Remove both the plugs, then check continuity between the pins. and also check that there is infinite resistance between the two wires, and measure that there is infinite resistance to ground of both wires. Then plug in the powertrain plug and measure the voltage on the pin 4 of the sensor plug to make sure it is not showing 5V or more. Shake the harness gently during each of the measurements to show that there is no intermittency.
I'd appreciate a rating/nomination if you would take a moment.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).