Chrysler Repair/2009 dodge avenger se fuse box

I have a 2009 dodge avenger se and my interior lights dont go on when i open the door. I changed the bulb itself and it still wont turn on. I looked in tbe fuse box in the engine compartment  and it doesnt have a fuse for enterior lighting. I know there is suppose to be another fuse box inside the car but i cant find it. Does anyone know where it is hidden and can you please post a picture so i have a better idea where its hidden. Thanks

Hi Hadi,
Unfortunately I don't have the shop manual for the '09 Avenger. If there is a fuse box in the cabin I would believe that you will find it on the end of, or under, the instrument panel, on the driver side of the car.
One possibility is that at the very left-most end of the instrument panel proper there is an end-cap which snaps off and behind that cap you will find the fuse box.
Otherwise it is under the dash, either on the front panel(that separates the cabin from the engine) or on the left side panel (next to the drivers left leg). That has been the typical placement of an interior fuse box because it is where the many circuits related to the dash board are located so it is very likely there. So take a look with a flash light or trouble light underneath the dash to see if you can find it there.
The locations I have suggested are where Chrysler has but the box in earlier years.
I wish I could be more helpful to you but am limited by lack of a shop manual.
Please see the PS below and respond do it.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).