Chrysler Repair/Trans codes 21, 23, 24

Question
I have a 1995 Chrysler LHS with transmission fault codes 21, 23, 24... can you help me what do I need to repair this problem!, Thank you!

Answer
Hi Terrence,
Those are all codes related to the pressure switch circuits that are found in the solenoid pack which is the box mounted on the side of the transmission. Assuming that the fluid level is proper and that there are no damaged wires from the plug near that pack and the transmission control module the most likely cause is the solenoid pack itself. That is a unit which is not serviced but rather is replaced in its entirety. It is held in place by three vertical bolts so it is something that you can change yourself. It cost several hundred dollars.
There is some possibility that there is a problem with the transmission control module but that is a less likely and more expensive to replace part. There are about a dozen pages of electrical testing routines that you can try to narrow down the cause and I can photocopy and mail those to you at a cost of about $2.00. Let me know your postal mailing address if you want those. You can send me back 4 postage stamps after up get the pages.
Thanks for the rating and nomination.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston