Chrysler Repair/'00 Sebring convertible: several body electrical functions

conv top,air cond,dash lights, power door locks  works when car is cold, after it warns up every thing stops working,

Hi Bill,
All those items have some relationship to the body control module. That module is powered by fuses 5,8,9,11,15 in the box behind the left end cap of the dash. I suspect that one of those fuses has a subtle crack in its wire which is opening up as the fuse heats up. So remove each fuse and visually check it for such a crack, and after it happens do check both sides of each fuse to verify that 12v is present.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).