Chrysler Repair/'00 Sebring convertible: several body electrical functions

Question
conv top,air cond,dash lights, power door locks  works when car is cold, after it warns up every thing stops working,

Answer
Hi Bill,
All those items have some relationship to the body control module. That module is powered by fuses 5,8,9,11,15 in the box behind the left end cap of the dash. I suspect that one of those fuses has a subtle crack in its wire which is opening up as the fuse heats up. So remove each fuse and visually check it for such a crack, and after it happens do check both sides of each fuse to verify that 12v is present.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston