Chrysler Repair/'02 Chrysler Concorde: no start

Question
i have a 2002 chrysler concorde that over heated changed every thing out an water pump thermostat an then finally head gaskets made timing right an my car wants to start but wont crank please help i stuck.....

Answer
Hi Barbara,
Turn the ignition switch "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in 5 seconds or less elapsed time. Then watch the odometer window to see the mileage reading replaced by a 4-digit number preceded by P. Let me know the number and we'll go from there.
Did you do all that work yourself?
By "won't crank" you mean that the starter motor is turning over the engine, but it won't catch and run, correct?
Tell me which engine (L) you have there.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston