Chrysler Repair/'07 durango hemi awd

QUESTION: had aproblem with stuck in 4low all warning lights on too.took awhile turned key off few times finally everything reset possible aecm? do u have a wiring diag that shows all the modules

ANSWER: I have the diagrams for the '06 model. Which modules/diagrams do you want? Tell me your email address and I can send them as attachmemts, but don't use @, instead use "at". There are a hundred + pages show I need to have specifics as to what you want.

QUESTION: instrument cluster and if you have a pcm pin out of the pins

ANSWER: Hi Jerry,
I need to know your email address.
Click on the box to make it private, then tell me that address.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.

QUESTION: body control instrument clusterand pcm

I still don't know your email address. Allexperts does know it, but I don't see it unless you tell me.
Tomorrow, start a new question, check the box to make it private, then type your email address in the question area so I will see it. I can't send you anything without knowing your email address.
Thanks for the rating and nomination.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).