Chrysler Repair/1997 Crysler Sebring JXi: wheel alignment

Hello, I need images/diagrams/pics on the process to adjust the
caster, camber and toe-in. What do I need to loosen? What do I need to adjust?

Thank You for your time.

Hi Greg,
I have the '98 Sebring Convertible manual and can photocopy and postal mail you the 7 pages that cover wheel alignment. Only the toe is adjustable on the front, and the toe and camber on the rear.
It will cost about $ 1.40 to do that. You can reimburse me by sending back three postage stamps after you receive the pages. Let me know your postal mailing address.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).