Chrysler Repair/1997 Crysler Sebring JXi: wheel alignment

Question
Hello, I need images/diagrams/pics on the process to adjust the
caster, camber and toe-in. What do I need to loosen? What do I need to adjust?

Thank You for your time.

Answer
Hi Greg,
I have the '98 Sebring Convertible manual and can photocopy and postal mail you the 7 pages that cover wheel alignment. Only the toe is adjustable on the front, and the toe and camber on the rear.
It will cost about $ 1.40 to do that. You can reimburse me by sending back three postage stamps after you receive the pages. Let me know your postal mailing address.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston