Chrysler Repair/1999 Chrysler Cirrus

QUESTION: 1999 Chrysler cirrus 6 cylinder flashing red lights at gas gauge Look like : not check engine light or alarm light. never seen this light before .

ANSWER: do u have a gray key?

QUESTION: yes i do have a Gray key

ok  the gray key is known as a chip key   the red dot is for the alarm system not to allow the car to start if tring to be stolen.
For this kinda issue u will need to have it towed to a dealer so they can see if its the module that has failed  which 9 times out of 10 it is.

Chrysler Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP