Chrysler Repair/1999 Chrysler T & C turn signals/front blower

Question
I have a 1999 Chrysler Town and Country with 310K miles. Both turn signals do not work, but I do have hazard lights. I have checked fuses in the under hood box and under the dash. I found one signal socket not operating and have replaced it. Now all bulbs on all four corners light up. Do you have any other suggestions?

Other background, but don't know if it is related. About the same time, the seat heaters in both seats quit working. Also the front blower fan quit. I did replace blower relay and resistor, but it is still not operating. The back blower does work.

Thanks in advance for any type of help.

Answer
Hi David,
Take a close look at fuse 12 under the dash (10 amp) as that is involved in both the front blower and the turn signals. It may have a subtle crack in the internal wire, so replace it or test it for continuity. Other than that it may be a wiring connection or internal fault related to the turn signal switch. The two circuits are very closely related so if you have an ohm/continuity meter I can tell you how to check the switch, wiring. The combination flasher might be bad is another possibility.
Let me know what you find.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston