Chrysler Repair/Radio not working: '95 New Yorker

I have a 95 Chrysler New Yorker I Removed the drivers powered seat to switch out with a non powered unit and now the radio does not work any ideas on how to solve without replacing to a powered unit?

Hi Eric,
The radio's power antenna and the power seat switch both draw power from a circuit breaker in the fuse box behind the left end cap of the dash. It is possibly labelled either #23 or F35 and is the rearmost device in the top row of fuses. Check to see if it might be open and need to be reset and verify that it is showing voltage on both pins of breaker. You may have shorted its red wire on pin 5 of the switch for the seat to ground while you were removing it which would cause the breaker to "open".
Please read the PS below and respond to it.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).