Chrysler Repair/Radio not working: '95 New Yorker

Question
I have a 95 Chrysler New Yorker I Removed the drivers powered seat to switch out with a non powered unit and now the radio does not work any ideas on how to solve without replacing to a powered unit?

Answer
Hi Eric,
The radio's power antenna and the power seat switch both draw power from a circuit breaker in the fuse box behind the left end cap of the dash. It is possibly labelled either #23 or F35 and is the rearmost device in the top row of fuses. Check to see if it might be open and need to be reset and verify that it is showing voltage on both pins of breaker. You may have shorted its red wire on pin 5 of the switch for the seat to ground while you were removing it which would cause the breaker to "open".
Please read the PS below and respond to it.
Thanks.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston