Chrysler Repair/no start 2004 sebring conv. 2.7

Question
its me again with the no start after oil pump change.put new cam position sensor no start.unplugged sensor and it started briefly.also when we were putting it back together and i hooked up the ground cable it seemed to spark more than i thought it would.when i probed pin 13 engine was not cranking,tomorrow i will have a helper and i will re probe 13.thanks for all your help !!!!

Answer
Hi John,
One thought: there are some plugs that are identical and so you can interchange them if they are near to one another and you have them apart. Like the cam and crank sensors have the same plug, and differ only in the wire on pin 3, which is tan/yellow for the cam and gray/black for the crank. So look around for all those possibilities which if any two were switched would cause the problem.
Roland  

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston