Chrysler Repair/U0001, 00121, 0141-codes on chrysler 300

My car codes are P0700 P0430 U0001 U0121 U0141. After taking car in to a local auto mechanic with limited ability to read the codes with his scanner. Stated that the transmission control module (TCM) may need replacement. When I went to price the TCM over the phone. The dealership parts department stated that this model did not have a TCM. I AM TOTALLY AT A LOST.

Hi Jan,
There may not be a TCM in your vehicle because that is now combined with the engine control module in a single unit that deals with both parts. I believe the P0700 code may have been why he said that, as it does point to a problem involving the transmission but that may not be the true cause of the codes.
The 0430 is a code about one of the pollution control sensors on the exhaust system which is a simple replacement.
The three U codes do point toward some sort of a problem with the digital communication system that weaves together many different operating parts of the car. It could be due to a wire being shorted/open, or it could be due to one of the operating parts that are woven together having failed and thus impacted the system. There is a step-by-step procedure for sorting out which of the 10 possible causes for the U codes is the reason. I have the '06 manual on a CD and could copy those pages and attach them to an email if you tell me your email address. If you do, don't use the @ symbol, instead us 'at'.
You will either want to find a knowledgeable repair shop or the dealer to sort out the problem using the pages I have. It is  very important to not just buy parts in the hopes that will solve it.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).