Chrysler Repair/'04 Sebring ETAX solenoid/pressure switch assembly leaks

Question
solenoid pack on transmission leaking transmission fluid how do i reseal it

Answer
Hi Robert,
You will notice there are three vertical bolts on that assembly that hold it to the transmission base. Those bolta are to be torqued to 110 inch-pounds (approx 9 foot-pounds).
Check to see whether all those are at that torque setting. If it still leaks despite the torque being set properly then you would want to remove the assembly and replace the gasket underneath it.
Just remove the electrical plug from the input speed sensor which is located just above the solenoid pack, and then remove the speed sensor itself, and then you can remove the vertical bolts and lift up the assembly for access to the gasket. Be careful to not drop any debris from the gasket into the holes underneath it. Reinstall new gasket, solenoid assembly, 3 bolts (torque to spec), and then the input speed sensor which has a torque setting of 20 foot-pounds, and finally install its plug.
Please 'rate' my answer (see PS below).
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston