Chrysler Repair/1996 Grand Voyager 3.3

I am only getting fire on coil pack #1/4.On cylinders  2/5 and 3/6,have no fire.Checked wiring from PCM to coil,have 12 volts to power,on coil wiring I have .2 to.3 ohms in wires from coil to PCM,so wiring appears good,tried new  PCM and new coil  pack still only fire to 1/4,it will spark 1 time cylinders 4 and 6 when turning the engine over,but stops after that.When van came in wire harness to cam sensor had gotten into serpentine belt and chafed the harness,I replaced cam sensor,now good wave forms,also checked crank sensor.I have tried 3 reman PCM's from Chry all do the same.I unhooked TPS,MAP,AIS,both 02 sensors,can't find solution,have you seen anything like this before,I have fuel pressure,engine cranks fine,no codes,thought maybe jumped time,but I would think as long as it would see cam and crank inputs it (PCM) should ground out the coil to produce spark. Thanks Gene

Hi Gene,
Have you watched the pulsing of the cam and crank sensor signal wires as you rotate the engine by hand? They whould oscillate between 5 and 0.3V many times per revolution. I wonder if the sensors might be slightly too far from the surface that they intersact with? Are the paper spacers worn away? It may be that there is a bit too much 'play' in the cam bearing such that the surface is not closs enough to the tip of cam sensor at all positions. Check to see if you get pulsed grounding of the three coil wires as you rotate it by hand, also.
Please 'rate' my answer (see below).
PS Sorry for the delay but I just found your question in the 'pool' to which it had been referred by Kevin.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).