Chrysler Repair/2.4L crankshaft sensor location?

Question
where is the 2004 Sebring 2.4 convertible crankcase sensor location?

Answer
Hi Gary,
What aspect of the engine is being "sensed"? I am not familiar with such a sensor in the crankcase. Perhaps you mean the CrankSHAFT sensor? If that is the case, the that is located on the firewall side of the engine, toward the front of the engine near the accessory drive belts. It has a 3-wire plug with orange, gray/black, and black/light blue wires. A single bolt holds in in place. It is just above the upper edge of the oil pan and the oil drain plug is below it as well, for reference as to the position of it. It is most easily accessed if you jack up the right front wheel and support the body on a jack stand for safety purposes.
Pleae 'rate' my answer (see below).
Roland

PS Thanks for the rating...and I believe the sensor is hidden behind the 'power steering pump' rather than the 'starter' which you mentioned in your rating.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston