Chrysler Repair/drivers power seat won't move for/aft: '00 300

Question
Mr. Finston,
I have a 2000 Chrysler 300M which has what appears to be a failed center motor assembly on the drivers power seat. The seat will adjust front height, rear height and lean up and back (on the seat back), but the seat is full forward and the motor just clicks when trying to move it back.
I've looked around to see about a replacement and instructions on how to replace it, but can't find anything.
Can you please point me in the right direction to get a replacement center motor assembly and how to replace it?
Thank,
James

Answer
Hi James,
The '04 manual says that the seat track is sold as a unit and individual motors aren't sold!
So you may want to go to a wricking yard.
Try the seat movement with the dome light 'on'. It it dims when you try to move it then that would suggest a mechanical binding up on the track and thus you would want to remove the seat and check to see if you can find something that is jaming up the movement. I can copy the pages from the '04 manual about removing the seat and attach those to an email. I need to know your email address to do that. If you let me know it, don't use the @ symbol but instead use "at" or the address will be erased from your follow-up question.
Please 'rate' my answer (see below).
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston