Chrysler Repair/engine missing and hard starting

Question
Hi I have an Intrepid '99 2.7. Once the engine is hot and I stop it and want to restart after 10-15 min. it has a hard time starting. Need to crank for 5-10 sec. before it slowly starts running. Engine code indicates that Bank 1 & 2 are running lean. I've replaced the fuel pump, but no difference. It also seems to misfire although there's no code for misfiring or injector failure.The spark plugs look good. The engine doesn't stall nor has lack of power. It seems to miss only at idling; as soon as you drive or rev the engine , it runs perfect but as soon as you stop for stop sign or traffic light, it engine shakes because it seems to misfire. It starts really good when engine is cold, except when its hot. Wondering if it could be the MAP sensor or ....  I don't know
Thanks for helping out.

Answer
Hi Ed,
I wonder whether the egr valve may be cruddy and not closing tightly when you take your foot of the gas and coast to a stop,  which if so will cause a stall out when slowing to a stop or trying to restart a warmed up engine. So check out the egr valve.and see if you can spray some WD-40 on the valve stem or if not accessible then remove the valve and try to clean the passageway out. I slightly ajar egr will cause a lean mixture which is consistent with your code.
Please 'rate' my answer (see below).
Thanks
Roland  

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston