Chrysler Repair/no oil pressure at 1500 or 3000rpm

Question
QUESTION: what can cause low oil pressure while driving (10 to 20 psi idling,warm) other than crank and bearings and oil pump on 2006 Charger 2.7?

ANSWER: Hi William.
The spec for oil pressure is that it should be at least 5 psi at idle, and 45-105 psi at 3,000 rpm. So it would appear you don't have an issue with idle psi. Measure at 3,000 if you are still concerned.
Sorry for the delay in answering as I just found your question in the 'pool' to which the other expert, Kevin, had referred it.
Please "rate" my answer (see below).
Thanks,
Roland

QUESTION: Good pressure at idle but goes  away  driving. Raising rpm does not correct.
Turn the engine off and immediately restart yields  pressure but soon goes away at any rpm.
I did not plastigage the new crank kit. Was that an error?
Could the new pump be an issue ?

Answer
Hi William,
The shop manual discusses the main bearing fitting procedure. I can copy that and attach it to an email I will send to you directly. If you didn't notice this aspect is may be the cause of your situation. When you tell me your address don't use the @ symbol but instead use "at", otherwise the address will be erased.
I am not expert in engine rebuilding so you might speak to a local engine rebuilder near you.
Please 'rate' my answer (see below). I would appreciate a 'nomination'.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston