Chrysler Repair/power seats: Pacifica '07

Question
can you tell me where the circuit breaker is located? Qur power seats will not move forward and we did check fuses. It's a 2007 Pacifica.

Thanks

Answer
Hi Eileen,
The circuit breaker is located under the dash at the left end next to the kick panel (adjacent to the driver's left leg). Look for a large rectangular plug/socket interconnetor which is gray on one side and black on the other has many wires going through it. Also the body control module is mounted near the kick panel and it has 5 plugs side-by side. You should see the circuit breaker is very close to that multi-wire interconnector and the body computer, in fact its  2 wires (dark green/red and orange/red) are routed through the interconnetor. This is where it is in the '04-06 models, but my on-line '07 manual is challenging for me to find this breaker so let me know if you can't find it and I will give it another try.
Please 'rate' my answer (see PS below).
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston