Chrysler Repair/front seats don't move/liftgate partially only: Pacifica 2004

Question
QUESTION: My front seats won't move in any directions or respond to any adjustment, there is power, because when I press the buttons, left or right I can hear a click. all the fuses are ok, also the tail gate doesn't open completely just open a bit and then close again.

ANSWER: Hi Jota,
Let us deal with the seats first. There are many fuses involved so I would carefully check each of these visually, and if you have an ohm- or volt-meter also electrically, to be sure they are continuous (not blown nor cracked internal wire):
3,8,40,41,44,46,47. Also tell me where you hear the click source to be located.
About the liftgate, there are two sorts of safety sensors that stop the action and return it to the original position. One is an optical sensor that visually check for interfering objects, the other is a pair of 'pinch' sensors (one on either side that detect excessive effort by the motor to move the gate which might represent a hazard). There is a self-diagnostic capability which can possibly tell you a fault code number that has been recorded in the body control module when it learns of such a problem. You might try for a free fault code readout at a nationwide autoparts store, such as Autozone, or an independent shop that has a professional code reader will be able to question the body control module for a fault code number and charge about $40. Ask for the specific number and we can then look that up in the manual and see what to do.
Please 'rate' my answer (see PS below).
Thanks,
Roland

QUESTION: Hi the click is under the seat, is like the seat is going to meve but its doesn't, and all the fuses are OK.

Answer
Hi Jota,
If both seats make the identical sound then I would suspect that there are somethings that aare preventing the seats from moving in the mechanism. I can only suggest that you look underneath for somethings like that, and if necessary you may have to remove the seat to inspect the drive mechanism. I hope you can find out what it is as the whole underseat motor/track is available only as a whole for replacement.
A part of the system of both seats are 'position sensors' and so you might also look at all the wiring under the seat to be sure that none of those position sensor wires are disconnected and thus giving a false reading of where in its range of motion each seat is actually positioned.  Also see about a fault code for the power seat similarly at the same time you seek it for the liftgate and let me know.
Please rate my answer,
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston