Chrysler Repair/still messing with heat issues

as you can read from previous post, I'm still trying to figure out my heating issues on my car. I have taken it to 3 different mechanics and no 1 can figure out what's going on with it. they have checked the blend air door, replace thermostat, they said the water pump is fine, there is no debris blocking anything. the last place I took it to use compressor to blow out the heater core, and tell me that hottest the he got was 140 degrees coming out of the vent, and tell me that was the best I was going to get. as you can tell I'm about fed up with this I don't know anything else to try. I don't have the money to get another car, or the credit to get another car. any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hi Missi,
I suspect that 140 degree air coming out, if that is correctly measured, is indeed the highest temperature you will get because I would believe that is about what is typical for that system. Doesn't the air feel that warm to you? Remember that the incoming air is whatever it is outside, and that the temperature of the water that warms the heater coils is about 200. So given that the air passes rather quickly over the coils it is very unlikely that say with 60 degree incoming air is going to rise higher than 140 when the air pssses around the fins inside the box which are only at 200. But we don't know how cold it was where the mechanic did the measuring.
Put the air distribution setting to the "floor" and lets test it ourselves: What is the temp inside the vehicle as measured with a thermometer placed under the dash directly in the air coming from  the floor outlets when you are driving it with the engine is warmed up? Take along a thermometer and let me know what it is at best and also use the thermometer to tell me what the temperature is outside the car when you make the measurement. I'll compare that to what the manual says it should be.
Maybe you are not getting good airflow because there are leaves/debris blocking the air intake. Mention again the year/model/body style of the vehicle and I can describe how to get to the air inlet to look for debris.
Please 'rate' my answer (see below).

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).