Chrysler Repair/'04 Sebring: IOD circuit problems

Question
I work at a small used car dealership.  We just got in a 04 Seabring.  When we got it the drivers window was the only one that would roll down.  It also had no interior light or power mirrors.  The window problem was 4 broken wires in the door jam.  A purple, a yellow, a grey, and a red. Now that I have that resolved it has gone downhill on me.  I now have no radio, power locks, int. light, door chime, truck release, power mirrors and no power to the OBD 2 plug.  At the door locks, power mirror switch and radio there is a pink wire which I understand should be hot.  When I power the pink wire with my power probe everything works as normal.  The radio will come on with the switch and the int. light turns off with door closed.  The mirrors work as do the lights.  I have checked every fuse, and swapped every relay with another that is the same.  I am guessing I have a bad BCM.  The no buS message came up in the odo. once briefly but have not seen it since. I know my boss will not want to pony up for a BCM and I will probably end up putting a ten amp fuseable link to the pink wire from a 12v constant.  Unless you can suggest something that will work, I would rather not do it this way but I know I will be told to if I can't find another easy fix.

Answer
Hi Richard,
The pink wire which is involved with all the items you describe is the 'ignition off draw' circuit and it is powered by two fuses in series. The fuse from the battery is #11 in the power distribution box under the hood (20 amp) and that directly feeds fuse #5 in the fuse box at the left hand end of the dash (10 amp) and all the pink wires come from that fuse. Both fuses should be hot all the times so see whether that is the case or not. If the fuses are both hot and the pink wires are not then there is a splice which you can check out where that wire is distributed around the car. Let me know if this is a sedan or a convertible.
I am answering you rather than Kevin because he passed it along to me.
Please 'rate' my answer (see the PS below).
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston