Chrysler Repair/1997 Chrysler Sebring jxi convertible

Question
Re: 1997 Chrysler Sebring jxi convertible 6 cylinder
How do you disarm an anti theft unit? The headlights and horn are going off and we have tried unlocking and lock all the doors and trunk and nothing worked. We have check all fuses and the starting unit and nothing.  We are at the point we have had to unhook the battery to stop the headlights and horn.  Can you please help with this? and what might have caused this?

Answer
if u have already locked and unlocked the doors with the key  that should have done  it  if not  U will need a dealer style scanner to be able and see if a key switch  r a sensor is having issues  other then that  nothing you yourself can do to fix it.

Chrysler Repair

Kevin