Chrysler Repair/2001 chrysler sebring sedan 2.4L DOHC no spark , no power to fuse 24 or 25

Question
Hi, hows it goin?  My name is George Mann, I am also a ASE certified Tech, & have worked at GM dealerships for 18 years.  I recently changed a head gasket on a 2001 chrysler sebring 2.4L DOHC. Vehicle cranks, but no start.  I have no power to coil, or to fuse 24 or 25.  I have looked everywhere for a power distribution schematic, could I beg you for a copy of the wiring schematic for fuse 24 & 25, so I can get this thing going again. Or do you know of a reason why the 2 fuses dont have power, thanks for your time.

Answer
there will not be power to the fuses unless A the engine is running  or B your cranking the car that that time  The power comes from the ASD relay and its only active for the 2 times I just told u.  That is not where u need to be looking at then.  SO unless u unplug the Coil connector  and have some one turn the key on and crank it  U wont be able to see if U really have power there or not.

Chrysler Repair

Kevin