Chrysler Repair/2001 chrysler sebring sedan 2.4L DOHC no spark , no power to fuse 24 or 25

Hi, hows it goin?  My name is George Mann, I am also a ASE certified Tech, & have worked at GM dealerships for 18 years.  I recently changed a head gasket on a 2001 chrysler sebring 2.4L DOHC. Vehicle cranks, but no start.  I have no power to coil, or to fuse 24 or 25.  I have looked everywhere for a power distribution schematic, could I beg you for a copy of the wiring schematic for fuse 24 & 25, so I can get this thing going again. Or do you know of a reason why the 2 fuses dont have power, thanks for your time.

there will not be power to the fuses unless A the engine is running  or B your cranking the car that that time  The power comes from the ASD relay and its only active for the 2 times I just told u.  That is not where u need to be looking at then.  SO unless u unplug the Coil connector  and have some one turn the key on and crank it  U wont be able to see if U really have power there or not.

Chrysler Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP