Chrysler Repair/2001 stratus power steering switch

Question
Can you tell me where the power steering pressure switch on a 2001 Dodge Stratus 2.4L SFI DOHC 4cyl is located? PLEASE

Answer
Hi Shawn,
It is located on the back side of the power steering gear itself (the side accessible from under the car). It is located adjacent to the two lines that go and come to the gear from the pump. It has a 2-wire plug (dark blue/light green and black). It should be very carefully torqued to only 12 foot-pounds when installing it because the threads on the gear are very soft, using a crow-foot wrench, according to the manual. Let me know if you have other questions about it. I can copy a page from the '04 manual that shows it and describes its removal and replacement. Tell me your email address, but don't use the @ symbol, instead use 'at', otherwise the address is erased automatically.
Please 'rate' my answer (see the PS below).
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston