Chrysler Repair/2006 Chrysler 300c: curb height unequal?

I bought a used 06 300c with 75K a few months ago.
The left side (passenger) of the car is about an inch lower than the right side. I noticed it when I had it parked outside of the garage. The air pressure is the same on all tires. I measured from the ground to the upper rim on the cars body.
Do you know what this could be and how much the it would cost to repair?  When I bought the car there was a knocking in the left front suspension which I had the dealer repaired a few months ago.

Hi Lee,
It could be weak springs on that side or bent suspension parts. There are no adjustments possible. There is a section in the manual about curb height measuring procedures and specificantion, to be done both at the front and the rear suspension. I can copy those pages and attach them to an email I would send to you directly so you can do the measurement correctly per the manual. So in a follow-up question let me know your email address, but don't use the @ symbol, instead use 'at', otherwise the address will be erased automatically.
Please 'rate' my answer (see the PS below).

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).