Chrysler Repair/2006 Pacifica: power seat circuit breaker/radio fuses

Question
Roland,  I have the same problem with 2 front power seats not working.  I tried to find the 25 amp circuit breaker, but no luck.  Can you forward its location and what it looks like to me?  Thanks.

Also the CD/radio is not working.  The fuse looks OK.  Any thoughts?

Answer
Hi Charles,
On the radio/cd player check fuses 3, 25, 49, 50 all of which power that entire system.
On the power seat circuit breaker look under the dash on the left end and locate the body computer which has 5 plugs arranged vertically. Also find a large rectangular disconnect which is black/gray and has 74 pins/wires very near by to the body computer. In that same area you will find the gray color circuit breaker for the power seats possibly mounted in a thick harness of wires. If you can't find it, tell me your email address and I will send you the figures from the manual which I am describing. But don't use the @ symbol, rather use "at", otherwise the address will be ereased.
Please 'rate' my answer (see the PS below).
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston