Chrysler Repair/'97 Concorde: DRL doesn't work (Canada)

Question
I have a 97 concorde with no daytime running lights. I have high beam lights and only the left low beam light. Fuse 15 has 12 volts to it and fuse 16 has only 8 volts showing think it might be the DRL module. What do you think, where is it and is it easy to get at.
Thanks

Answer
Hi Claude,
First I wonder if the right low beam filament is blown, so check that out.
Make sure that fuses 15 and 17 are both conducting. I don't see how fuses 15 and 16 both don't show 12V as they are powered by a common source, fuse C in the power distribution center. So check the wiring to fuse 16 as compared to fuse 15.
The DRL also won't work unless the parking brake is released and also the brake fluid level warning switch has not been closed to warn of low fluid in the master cylinder, so check for those two possible causes of no DRL.
The DRL module is on the upper edge of the fuse box at the left hand end of the dash, and it is the most forward component on the upper edge. It appears to plug in.
Please "rate/nominate" this answer/me (see the PS below).
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston