Chrysler Repair/Chrysler blend air door actuator or slide switch

1998 Chrysler Town & Country 3.8 Litre - problem: Cold air on the passenger side and warm on the drivers side. How can I tell if the solution to the problem is to replace the dash slide switch or the blend air door actuator?  I have already taken the actuator off and the door moves freely by hand so I'm thinking it has to be either the actuator or the slide switch.

well  when u removed the motor  move the slider  does the motor move?   Or remove the motor from another door hook it up to the ones thats not working and then move the slider  if the motor moved  then  bad motor  if not  prob the ac control head then,

Chrysler Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP