Chrysler Repair/Chrysler blend air door actuator or slide switch

Question
1998 Chrysler Town & Country 3.8 Litre - problem: Cold air on the passenger side and warm on the drivers side. How can I tell if the solution to the problem is to replace the dash slide switch or the blend air door actuator?  I have already taken the actuator off and the door moves freely by hand so I'm thinking it has to be either the actuator or the slide switch.

Answer
well  when u removed the motor  move the slider  does the motor move?   Or remove the motor from another door hook it up to the ones thats not working and then move the slider  if the motor moved  then  bad motor  if not  prob the ac control head then,

Chrysler Repair

Kevin