Chrysler Repair/chrysler T&C rear seat

Question
Since my wife pulled a towel out from under the passenger side rear seat, the seat does not respond to the switch.  when you set it to go back to normal, you can see it trying to move and then it just goes back to the folded position.  Is there a manual for the seats or how do I begin to investigate the problem?

Answer
Hi Steve,
What is the year model, and is this seat in the second row or the third row of seats? I can check my manuals and see what I can find but need to know those details.
Sorry for the delay but I just found your question in the 'pool' to which Kevin had referred it.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston