Chrysler Repair/engine type and the mystery climate button

That climate button control on the 1994 Chrysler Town & Country is the most summit button on the climate control panel, directly above the sliding AC/Heater switch on the left. The engine is a 3.8L V6. What type of water pump is attach to it, the easy one or the expensive one {LAUGH}? The front driver's door won't shut completely, and it is shown on the dash indicator. The same dash indication for the jammed shut sliding door. Thank you.

Hi Adonis,
The water pump bolts to the front "chain case cover" of the engine and is driven by one of the external drive belts so it is the 'easy' type to replace if it turns out to be leaking. Let me know what you determine to be the location of the leak.
The front driver door is possibly not closing tightly because the door latch 'striker' which is mounted in the door frame. It has a couple of screws that secure it and if you loosen those you can move the striker inward a bit to secure the door more tightly and thus turn off the light.
On the control panel of the heater/ac my manual doesn't cover the details of that light so I can only suggest that you try to infer what it means or find an owner's manual, or ask at a dealership.
Thanks for the ratings/nominations.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).