Chrysler Repair/rear (3rd) power seat: '10 minivan

I have the same issue as someone who wrote in October 2012 - the rear power seat, passenger side seatback on my 2010 Chrysler T&C Limited has "torqued" and will not fold...any ideas?  it was "stowed", I put it back into the upright position, but when trying to fold/stow it again, the seatback "torqued".  Were you able to find anything out on this for the previous writer?  Thanks.

HI Rich,
No I haven't heard back to the best of my recollection.
Does it seem to be due to a mechanical blockage when the power motor tries to stow it? or a failure of the power motor(s) to properly apply action to the seat?
While I would like to give you exactly the reason for this, it is evident that this is a very complex power seat system as I read about it in the Chrysler service manual. Nothing specifically lists the problem of 'torqued' seat so one needs to do the research himself: study the manual and inspect the seat itself to try and effect a repair of the problem.
Fortunately the pages about the stow and go seats are very numermous as given on a CD which I bought on eBay for the '08-10 model year minivans. May I suggest that you look at eBay and search "Chrysler Service Manual" to find the offer out of Los Angeles for this CD at a cost of about $10. Unfortunately, the CD doesn't have all the conveniences (such as a page index) one would like for finding the information one is seeking but it certainly has it all there.
Please 'rate' my answer (see the PS below).

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).